Since the start of erecting wind farms offshore, Ducorit® UHPC has been a crucial structural component of foundations for offshore wind turbines (Monopile, Tripile, Tripod, Jacket), substations and met masts.
We offer a full-scale turnkey solution for offshore wind turbine foundation projects. Our installation solutions include Ducorit® material, specialized equipment, project management and experienced offshore supervisors.
- Project Management - Grouting projects are always handled by a project manager and a leading supervisor who ensure that the projects are carried out safely, according to QHSE standards and on time. The grouting installation/application is tested and certified by all relevant certification bodies in the wind energy industry.
- Skilled and Experienced Supervisors - The supervisors working offshore are skilled, experienced, and dedicated to providing the best possible service to our customers. Throughout a grouting installation/operation, our supervisors take samples according to a strict quality plan for testing and documentation.
- Optimized Offshore Equipment - During our many years in the business, we have developed specialized equipment for grouting offshore to ensure our customers an efficient and cost-effective installation. The grouting equipment fulfills the requirements for quick mobilization and the design takes the limited space at the installation vessels into consideration.
- Market-leading Experience - Our vast market experience is unmatched in the industry and our installation references include 2,500 completed offshore grouting installations. As pioneers in offshore grouting we have deep, specialized expertise that in this complex application area.
Ducorit® is a pumpable, Ultra-High Performance Concrete (UHPC) material especially developed for grouted structural connections. The core of the Ducorit® products is the unique Densit® Binder. The different properties of our many products are obtained by adding aggregates such as quartz sand or bauxite.
Ducorit® products are characterized by:
- Extremely high strength and outstanding fatigue properties
- Minimal shrinkage
- Ultra high bond between Ducorit and steel
- High early-age strength
- High inner cohesion i.e. no mixing with seawater
- Low hydration heat
Experience in grouting:
Our grouting experience includes the following foundation types:
- Grout skirts
- Twisted jacket
- Ice cones
- Gravity base foundations
Please contact us to learn more about our offshore grouting solutions.